We kindly would ask you to expressly consent to the processing and storage of your relevant personal data in specific and justified circumstances.
Your declaration of consent constitutes the legal basis for such processing. It must be given freely and is based on your explicit and specific consent (see below) for the following processing purposes.
Executive search / board consulting – we may collect, and process personal data and share such data with our clients with the objective to identify, evaluate, and pre-select potential candidates.
Leadership assessment services – we may collect, and process personal data based on feedback and share such data with our clients in the course of providing leadership services with the objective to assess the management potential.
Any type of individual communication with you (including e-mails, calls, text messages, use of social medial, messenger services, via mail or in person); keeping information on file to notify you of any employment opportunities (external or internal at your current employer) in connection with search mandates.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- information based on a CV such as name and address as well as any further contact details including telephone numbers and e-mail-addresses, education, professional experience, qualifications, degrees and certificates, further qualifications, language and any other skills;
- age/date of birth;
- family status;
- professional title and functions;
- position within the organisational structure as well as reporting lines;
- salary and remuneration including any other benefits as performance bonuses and other finance-related information (such as shares in the company);
- holiday entitlement;
- information relating to suspensions of operations and pension entitlements;
- performance reviews;
- assessment and suitability/matching for a specific position;
- social media presence;
- supervisory board mandates;
- any memberships as well as any voluntary work and hobbies;
- shares in companies;
- third party feedback relating to candidates and obtaining of references;
- records of our contact history with you;
- if required in a mandate: official ID, passport or visa; criminal records.
In general, we do not collect sensitive data. However, this may be required in exceptional cases only in specific circumstances and justified in connection with a search mandate. We would specifically notify you in this case and will obtain your express consent.
Our records can also be derived from information obtained directly from you, from publicly available sources, or from third parties.
Amrop Partner – we may disclose relevant personal data for the same purposes also to other Amrop offices in Austria and abroad. Please see www.amrop.com for a list of our Amrop partner offices. Amrop partner offices can also be established outside the EU. In this case we have entered into comprehensive contractual arrangements with all Amrop offices and have implemented measures to ensure any sharing of personal data complies with applicable law.
Storage of data – we may store your data during our existing client relationship and, following its termination, as long as there is a corresponding statutory retention obligation, or a party could assert any claims arising from or in connection with the client relationship, or in the event of any other justified reasons. We also retain your relevant personal data in order to include you in future search and selection processes, and to contact you accordingly and, if applicable, also if this would exceed the scope of an actual job opportunity.
You are of course not obliged to give your consent and may later revoke your consent at any time via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The lawfulness of the processing of your data prior to such revocation is not affected.